We are delighted to announce the launch of our new website with a refreshed, cleaner design and improved quote and buy journey.
Having listened to your feedback, we have made a number of changes all designed to help make it easier for you to find key information about Free Spirit, including the cover choices available and customer reviews and to provide you with a better experience when you get a quote and purchase the specialist travel insurance cover that you need for your holiday or trip.
We’ve been working hard to bring new improvements to our website, including:
- New quote & buy journey
- New simplified layout
- Easier to navigate
- Mobile and tablet friendly
Easier to get a quote and instant cover
Our new and improved quote & buy journey offers a number of new features, including:
- You can make changes to your quote: If you need to make a change as you go through your quote, you can now click a ‘BACK ’button at the bottom of the page to go back to a previous page and correct any mistakes you have made. For example, if you have forgotten to add a medical condition, you can go back to the ‘Medical’ page and add your medical condition. There is now no need to start the quote from scratch!
- Giving you more options: When you apply for a Single Trip quote, if the cover is available we will also display the Annual Multi-trip quote as well. So if you know you will be taking more than one trip in the next 12 months, you can see how much you could save by choosing Annual Multi-trip cover.
- Information about Free Spirit is readily to hand: There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to find the information you need about a product. On every page, you can now easily find details about the key features and cover including answers to questions to save you making a phone call.
Simplified layout and navigation
Our new website has an updated layout and navigation so that important information is now at your fingertips. Here are some of the key highlights:
- We have made sure that the font size is not too small, the quote buttons are nice and clear and documents are easily available. We have also included lots of helpful information such as travel tips, the activities we cover, and testimonials.
- Information such as the key features of Free Spirit and frequently asked questions are now prominently placed so you don’t have to search high and low for them!
- Customer services (headed by Mary Holt, Free Spirit Manager) is at the heart of everything we do. We now have a dedicated page where you can Meet the Team and see who’s at the other end of the telephone when you call us.
- The Feedback page has been updated to make it quick and easy for you to leave your feedback, for example how you found our new website, your experience in getting a quote and purchasing cover, or how we handled your call when you called us.
Mobile and tablet friendly
Another big change for our new website is that it is now mobile and tablet friendly. We know that many of our customers use these devices to view our website and now you can purchase your specialist travel insurance on most devices whenever you want.
Although our website has changed, our policy cover remains the same, high quality and wide-ranging to protect you on your trip. As well as offering both Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip policies, you can still choose from two levels of cover with ‘Super Duper’ providing higher cover limits and including End Supplier Failure and Journey Disruption.
Why choose Free Spirit?
At Free Spirit, we understand how difficult it can be for people with existing medical conditions and disabilities to find a travel insurance provider that will cover them.
We were the first to offer this type of specialist travel insurance and for more than 18 years we have provided peace of mind to travellers of all ages who struggle to get insured elsewhere. Our policies also cover travellers without existing medical conditions, so that your travelling companions can be included on the same policy to ensure the whole party is fully covered.
Whether you’re a retired couple wanting to explore the world or a single traveller with a medical condition, why not get a quote today.
We’d love to hear from you!
We would be grateful if you could spare a minute to tell us what you think of our new website.
Click here to leave your feedback