Specialist travel insurance for people with medical conditions & no age limits
Free Spirit’s philosophy is that travel insurance should be available to as many people as possible, which is why we can:
- Provide cover whatever your age;
- Consider any medical condition and disability (including a terminal condition);
- Include your travelling companions (even if they don’t have a medical condition).
Many standard travel insurance policies exclude cover for older people and for those with existing medical conditions. This can lead to people travelling abroad without adequate cover and risking large medical bills.
In the last 18 years, Free Spirit has helped tens of thousands of people to obtain cover for their often much needed holiday or trip.
So if you need specialist travel insurance for a forthcoming trip, why not get your Free Spirit quote today!
Key features of Free Spirit
- Cover for most existing medical conditions and disabilities
- No upper age limit on Single Trip & Annual Multi-trip
- Specific cover for medical aids & prescribed medications
- Journey disruption including airspace closure (Super Duper only)
- Terminal conditions considered – please call us on 0800 170 7704 quoting FPM40
- Reduced premiums for people without medical conditions on the same policy
- 24/7 Medical Emergency Helpline
Free Spirit was the first scheme of its type specifically dedicated to those being declined cover elsewhere due to their health. It is now one of the UK’s largest specialist travel insurance schemes for people of any age with existing medical conditions and disabilities.
For policy details showing the full terms and conditions please read the Insurance Policy.
Peace of mind
By covering your medical condition(s), Free Spirit gives you the peace of mind you need when you travel.
Most importantly, Free Spirit provides emergency medical and other expenses cover up to £5,000,000 (Super) and up to £15,000,000 (Super Duper). This also includes repatriation home if medically necessary. Also if you arrange your cover as soon as you book your holiday you will be immediately protected should you need to cancel your trip (policy terms and conditions apply of course).
Free Spirit is underwritten by Cigna Europe Insurance Company S.A.-N.V., UK Branch, Chancery House, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1JB.
Last updated: 12th January 2017.