As travel lovers, we are all facing the difficult prospect that we may not be able to travel for a while. Of course, it won’t last forever and in the meantime, this could be the perfect time to reflect upon what we love about travelling.
It’s these positive memories that we would like to help us all through.
So we have created a competition that is an opportunity to share past adventures, appreciate enjoyable holidays and remember why travelling is a fantastic experience.
Have you got a photo of Benidorm, when it was still a sleepy little fishing village? We would love to see it!
If you enter you could win…
Take your favourite holiday photo and have it printed onto a cup, canvas, card or create your own photobook to share all your holiday memories with friends and family.
A great way to create a personalised item and remember a happy holiday!
How do I enter the competition?
- Find a photo from a past holiday.
- Write down your memory of the holiday or why it was significant to you.
- Scan it, upload and save it to your computer (or take a photo of the photo with your mobile phone).
- Share the photo and your memory with us.
Send the photo of the food and your memory to us via:
Post: Free Spirit, Stansted House, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire PO9 6DX.
Facebook: By commenting on a competition post, which will be written and posted on our Facebook wall.
Your photo and memory will be uploaded to our competition webpage to inspire other entrants. Keep coming back to see a new holiday photo/s each day!
Feel free to get involved even if you do not wish your entry to be shared. Please just let us know and we’ll keep your entry private.
Example: Here is a photo of my cousin and I during a two week holiday in Mallorca. This was the first time we had all been on a plane “to another land” – so we were very excited! It was also a special holiday because our Grandfather wanted to take all of us away to one of his favourite holiday destinations.
Your deadline: Friday 8th May at 12 noon
Terms and conditions
- The competition closes for entries at 12 noon on Friday 8th May 2020.
- The photo must be legible to be entered into the live draw.
- Any content shared on Facebook that is deemed offensive will be removed without notice and if necessary, reported to Facebook.
- The competition is open to anyone, aged 18 or over.
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize options as set out and in accordance with all terms and conditions. In the event they are unable to do so, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
- By entering the competition all eligible entrants agree to abide by and accept all terms and conditions.
- The winner will be selected by the Free Spirit Team from all entries received.
- The winner will be contacted by email or Facebook direct message. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted, is not available or does not respond within two working days, P J Hayman & Company reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative entrant.
- There is no cash or other alternatives to the prize. Neither P J Hayman & Company nor the prize supplier are liable for costs or expenses sustained outside of what is described, insofar as such liability can be limited in law.
- P J Hayman & Company’s decisions on all disputes will be final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into and there will be no right of appeal.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to allow the free use of their content for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions.
- The Company reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition should, in their sole discretion, circumstances so warrant. P J Hayman & Company reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that the advertised prize is unavailable.
- The winner’s prize will be purchased from Photobox To read the Photobox terms and conditions page follow the following link: www.photobox.co.uk/gift-cards/terms-and-conditions
- The maximum liability of the Company under any of these terms is limited to £40 in total, inclusive of all costs.