Click to get a quoteCall us on 0800 170 7704

I’m on holiday and my camera has been stolen, what do I do?

If an item you took on holiday, personal money or your travel documents get lost or stolen you must notify the police as soon as possible and obtain a written report and reference number from them. You also need to report the loss/theft to your tour operator’s representative or hotel/accommodation manager and (if possible) get a written report.

You should wait until you return home to make a claim. Full details on how to make a claim and what supporting documentation you need are in your Insurance Policy.

Back to FAQs