Specialist travel insurance for people with medical conditions & no age limits
Free Spirit’s philosophy is that travel insurance should be available to as many people as possible, which is why we can:
Many standard travel insurance policies exclude cover for older people and for those with existing medical conditions. This can lead to people travelling abroad without adequate cover and risking large medical bills.
In the last 20 years, Free Spirit has helped tens of thousands of people to obtain cover for their often much needed holiday or trip.
So if you need travel insurance for a forthcoming trip, why not get your Free Spirit quote today!
Key features of Free Spirit
- Cover for most existing medical conditions and disabilities
- No upper age limit on Single Trip & Annual Multi-trip
- Specific cover for medical aids & prescribed medications
- 'Super Duper' level of cover is rated 5 Star by Defaqto
- Journey disruption including airspace closure (Super Duper only)
- Terminal conditions considered - please call us on 02392 419 080 quoting FSA1
- Reduced premiums for people without medical conditions on the same policy
- 24/7 Medical Emergency Helpline
Free Spirit was the first scheme of its type specifically dedicated to those being declined cover elsewhere due to their health. It is now one of the UK's largest specialist travel insurance schemes for people of any age with existing medical conditions and disabilities.
Peace of mind
By covering your medical condition(s), Free Spirit gives you the peace of mind you need when you travel. You can choose between two levels of cover as shown below:
Free Spirit provides emergency medical and associated expenses cover up to £5,000,000 (Super) and up to £10,000,000 (Super Duper). This also includes repatriation home if medically necessary. Also if you arrange your cover as soon as you book your holiday you will be immediately protected should you need to cancel your trip (policy terms and conditions apply of course).