Insurance for Expatriates and non UK Residents
We have teamed up with Voyager Insurance to offer a range of International and expatriate travel, health and medical insurance – providing quality cover to individuals, families and groups of any nationality living, travelling or working virtually anywhere in the world.
Voyager Insurance are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The policy is underwritten by an ‘A’ rated global insurance company.
EEA Residents (including already travelled)
Voyager Plus Travel Insurance has been specially designed to meet the needs of UK and EEA Residents looking for travel insurance while travelling outside of their home country (including those who have already travelled). The policy provides a wide range of cover and flexible options as detailed below.
- Emergency Medical & Repatriation Expenses:
- £/€ 5,000,000 with Standard cover.
- £/€ 10,000,000 with Prime cover.
- £/€ 10,000,000 with Black cover.
- Cancellation or Curtailment Cover:
- £/€ 1,000 with Standard cover.
- £/€ 5,000 with Prime cover.
- £/€ 10,000 with Black cover.
- Baggage Cover:
- £/€ 1,000 with Standard cover.
- £/€ 2,500 with Prime cover.
- £/€ 3,500 with Black cover.
- Baggage/Travel Delay, Missed Departure, Journey Disruption
- Personal Liability, Legal Expenses
- Holiday Financial Protection – available with Prime and Black cover only.
- Options include:
- Winter Sports
- Enhanced Travel or Terrorism Disruption
- Gadget Insurance
- Cruise Plus Insurance
- Business Plus Insurance
- Sports Equipment & Cycle Insurance
- …and More…
Key features of Voyager Plus
- Available to UK and EEA Residents
- Cover includes leisure, business and cruise trips as standard
- Many Medical Conditions can be covered without the need for medical screening
- No age limit on Single Trip Policies (Trip duration limits apply)
- Single Trip cover up to 18 months on Long Stay policies (up to 24 months upon referral)
- Annual Multi Trip Cover unlimited trips up to 45 days per trip (31 days if aged 70-74)
- 21 days Winter Sports cover included as standard on Annual Multi-trip policies
- All Family members named on an Annual Multi-trip policy can travel separately
- 24/7/365 assistance service for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Medical, Evacuation and Repatriation Cover
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Premiums & coverage available in pounds and euros
Expat & Global Residents (including already travelled)
Global Voyager is a flexible International Travel Insurance providing cover for Emergency Medical Expenses, Evacuation & Assistance and a wide range of other optional benefits on a virtually “anywhere to anywhere” basis whilst travelling outside of the insured person’s Home Country.
Global Voyager is available to residents of almost every country around the world.
- Available as a Single Trip Policy, with four levels of cover available
- Emergency Medical cover as standard with options to add Travel Benefits and Cancellation covers
- Annual Multi-Trip Policy allows unlimited trips in a year of up to 31 or 45 days maximum duration per trip
- 21 days Winter Sports cover is included at no extra cost on Annual Multi Trip policies (Option available as an extension to Single Trip policies for an increased premium)
- Policies also include cover for more than 120 Sporting Activities as listed from Abseiling and Bungee Jumping to Zorbing
- Designed for expatriates and foreign nationals
Key features of Global Voyager
- Virtually “Anywhere to Anywhere” – available for residents of almost every country worldwide including expats & foreign nationals
- Choice of 4 differing Levels of Cover – Basic, Standard, Super and Elite
- Emergency Medical cover available up to £6,000,000 / €8,000,000 / $10,000,000
- Choice of travel within 3 areas of cover* (within Europe, Worldwide excluding USA/Canada, Worldwide)
- Discounts for Couples/Single Parent Family, Family and Groups
- No Age Limits for Single Trip cover (Cover limits and reductions apply from age 70+)
- Annual Multi-Trip cover available to anyone aged under 70
- Single Trip Cover** from 3 days to 24 months (extendable to 36 months maximum)
- Choice of Annual Multi-Trip policies with a maximum of 31 or 45 days per trip
- Over 120+ leisure and sports activities (non-professional) included as standard (If aged under 65 at date of departure)
- 24/7 Emergency and Medical Assistance Helpline
- Emergency Air Ambulance and Medical Evacuation Services
- Available for one way trips (including a maximum of 48 hours in the country of final destination)
- Available to purchase before or after departure
*includes 21 days Winter Sports cover for those aged under 74 years of age
Please Note: Global Voyager is currently not available to persons who are located in the following Home Country at time of application (this list is subject to change/ update): Afghanistan, Australia, Canada, India, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. It is also not available to USA Citizens located in the USA at the time of application.