Specialist travel insurance for people with medical conditions & no age limits
Travel frees our spirit. It transports us away to precious times in special places with friends and family. Yet so many insurance providers refuse to cover people just because of their age or health.
Free Spirit are different. We believe that everyone has the right to travel with confidence.
Key features of Free Spirit
- Cover for most medical conditions and disabilities
- Coronavirus cover for Cancellation and Emergency Medical and Repatriation expenses
- No upper age limit on Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip cover
- Specific cover for medical aids and prescribed medications
- Cover for cruises included
- Online medical screening, instant quotes and buy online
- ‘Super Duper’ cover includes Extended Journey Disruption cover
- Over 100 activities included free; 3 additional activity packs also available
- Gadget Cover – up to £1,500 for loss or theft
- Terminal conditions considered – call us on 02392 419 080
- 24-hour medical emergency helpline
Click here for a summary of our ‘Super’ and ‘Super Duper’ levels of cover
We’re dedicated to providing travel insurance for everyone. Our specially designed policy gives free spirits like you the protection to travel with confidence. So whatever your age or medical condition(s), get a quote today!
Why choose Free Spirit
Free Spirit was the first insurance of its type specifically created for people being refused cover elsewhere simply due to their health. We are one of the UK’s largest specialist travel insurance providers for people with medical conditions and disabilities.
Our sophisticated rating and database of medical conditions enables us to provide cover for a vast majority of free spirits such as you. In the last 20 years, Free Spirit has helped tens of thousands of people to obtain cover for their often much needed holiday.
Free Spirit also covers people without medical conditions. This means your travelling companions can be included on the same policy to ensure the whole party is fully covered.
We have a dedicated UK-based specialist customer services team on hand to help you.