Joint conditions travel insurance
Travel insurance for people with pre-existing medical conditions is what Free Spirit specialise in. By providing specialist travel insurance, Free Spirit allows holidaymakers to have the peace of mind they are covered should the unfortunate happen.
Medical screening is available 24 hours a day online so you can purchase a quote at any time. You will need a list of your medical conditions to hand so you can answer all the questions correctly. If you answer a question incorrectly your insurance may not be valid.
Free Spirit covers joint conditions including:
Also included are benefits for aftercare at home following hospitalisation, personal accident, personal liability, money & documents, missed / delayed departure, legal expenses and winter sports option.
Please read the Insurance Policy for the full terms and conditions of this bone and joint conditions travel insurance cover to make sure it’s suitable for your needs.
Why choose Free Spirit for your joint condition?
- Most medical conditions and disabilities covered
- No upper age limit on Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip
- Choice of two cover options – Super and Super Duper
- Single trips covered up to 94 days (45 days if aged 76 years or over)
- Annual Multi-trip provides unlimited number of trips – travel up to 31 days per trip (Super) and 45 days (Super Duper)
- Fully interactive website including online medical screening
- Journey disruption / Airspace closure cover
- Loss or damage to medical aids and prescribed medications
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
Travelling companions can also be covered on Free Spirit, whether they have a pre-existing medical condition or not. By including your travelling companions on the same Free Spirit policy, you will ensure the whole party is covered. For example, if you had to cancel your holiday due to your medical condition, your travelling companions on the same policy would also be covered which may not be the case if they had taken out a policy elsewhere.
How to get your Free Spirit travel insurance for joint conditions quote
You can apply for a Free Spirit travel insurance quote online. If you have booked your holiday already, make sure you cover yourself for cancellation by buying your travel insurance as soon as you can.
If you would like to speak to someone regarding a quote, to purchase cover, or simply would like to ask a question, please call us on 0800 170 7704 and we will be happy to help. We are open Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and closed Bank Holidays.