Central nervous system disorders travel insurance
Free Spirit is specifically designed to cover people who struggle to find travel insurance for their central nervous system disorder medical condition. We are one of the UK’s largest specialist travel insurance providers which are dedicated to cover people with pre-existing medical conditions including cover for central nervous system disorders.
Free Spirit travel insurance provides you with the reassurance that you are covered for your central nervous system disorder. When you arrange your travel insurance you will be protected against cancellation just in case in you have to cancel your trip. Once you have started your trip you will then have the benefit of emergency medical expenses cover backed up by a 24-hour emergency medical helpline.
Travel insurance with cover for most types of central nervous system disorders including:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Lupus Erythematosus Systemic
- Huntingdon’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down’s Syndrome
Also included are benefits for aftercare at home following hospitalisation, personal accident, personal liability, money & documents, missed/delayed departure, legal expenses and winter sports option.
Please read the Insurance Policy for the full terms and conditions of this central nervous system disorders travel insurance cover to make sure it’s suitable for your needs.
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
Travelling companions can also be covered on Free Spirit, whether they have a pre-existing medical condition or not. By including your travelling companions on the same Free Spirit policy, you will ensure the whole party is covered. For example, if you had to cancel your holiday due to your medical condition, your travelling companions on the same policy would also be covered which may not be the case if they had taken out a policy elsewhere.
Why choose Free Spirit for your central nervous system disorder?
- Most medical conditions and disabilities covered
- No upper age limit on Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip
- Choice of two cover options – Super and Super Duper
- Single trips covered up to 94 days (45 days if aged 76 years or over)
- Annual Multi-trip provides unlimited number of trips – travel up to 32 days per trip (Super) and 45 days (Super Duper)
- Fully interactive website including online medical screening
- Journey disruption / Airspace closure cover
- Loss or damage to medical aids and prescribed medications
Applying for Free Spirit central nervous system disorders travel insurance
Obtaining an instant quote and arranging cover with Free Spirit could not be easier.
Our fully interactive website includes online medical screening.
Alternatively, you can call us and speak to a friendly member of staff in our UK based call centre on 02392 419 080.