Breathing conditions travel insurance
As specialists in travel insurance, Free Spirit is specifically dedicated to those being declined cover elsewhere due to their health. It is now one of the UK’s largest travel insurance providers for people who have existing medical conditions including breathing related condition.
Free Spirit includes a medical emergency helpline which is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Any medical problems you may have whilst away you can rest assured there is someone at hand who can deal with your needs.
Also included are benefits for aftercare at home following hospitalisation, personal accident, personal liability, money & documents, missed / delayed departure, legal expenses and winter sports option.
Please read the Insurance Policy for the full terms and conditions of this breathing and lung conditions travel insurance cover to make sure it’s suitable for your needs.
Why choose Free Spirit for your breathing condition?
- Most medical conditions and disabilities covered
- No upper age limit on Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip
- Choice of two cover options – Super and Super Duper
- Single trips covered up to 94 days (45 days if aged 76 years or over)
- Annual Multi-trip provides unlimited number of trips – travel up to 31 days per trip (Super) and 45 days (Super Duper)
- Fully interactive website including online medical screening
- Journey disruption / Airspace closure cover
- Loss or damage to medical aids and prescribed medications
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
Travelling companions can also be covered on Free Spirit, whether they have an existing medical condition or not. By including your travelling companions on the same Free Spirit policy, you will ensure the whole party is covered. For example, if you had to cancel your holiday due to your medical condition, your travelling companions on the same policy would also be covered which may not be the case if they had taken out a policy elsewhere.
How to get your Free Spirit breathing conditions travel insurance quote
Obtaining an instant quote and arranging cover with Free Spirit could not be easier.
Our fully interactive website includes online medical screening.
Alternatively, you can call us and speak to a friendly member of staff in our UK based call centre on 0800 170 7704. Our office hours are 8am to 6pm Monday – Friday (except Bank Holidays).
Last updated: 4th January 2018.