Circulatory conditions travel insurance
Free Spirit is one of UK’s largest specialist travel insurance providers and is specifically designed to cover people who struggle to find travel insurance for their medical conditions.
Free Spirit travel insurance provides you with the reassurance that you are covered for your holiday or trip. This includes cancellation cover, emergency medical expenses and repatriation backed up by a dedicated emergency medical assistance helpline available 24/7 to help when you need it most.
Many standard travel insurance policies will exclude cover for circulatory conditions and pre-existing medical conditions or will decline to offer cover for the declared condition after the medical screening. This can lead to people travelling abroad without adequate cover and risking large medical bills.
We specialise in travel insurance for circulatory conditions including:
- Peripheral vascular disease
- High Cholesterol
- Reynaud’s disease
- Varicose veins
- Venous leg ulceration
- Vasculitis (small blood vessel disease)
- Sickle Cell Anaemia
- High blood pressure
Also included are benefits for aftercare at home following hospitalisation, personal accident, personal liability, money & documents, missed/delayed departure, legal expenses and winter sports option.
Please read the Insurance Policy for the full terms and conditions of this circulatory conditions travel insurance cover to make sure it’s suitable for your needs.
Why choose Free Spirit for your circulatory condition?
- Most medical conditions and disabilities covered
- No upper age limit on Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip
- Choice of two cover options – Super and Super Duper
- Single trips covered up to 94 days (45 days if aged 76 years or over)
- Annual Multi-trip provides unlimited number of trips – travel up to 32 days per trip (Super) and 45 days (Super Duper)
- Fully interactive website including online medical screening
- Journey disruption / Airspace closure cover
- Loss or damage to medical aids and prescribed medications
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
Travelling companions can also be covered on Free Spirit, whether they have a pre-existing medical condition or not. By including your travelling companions on the same Free Spirit policy, you will ensure the whole party is covered. For example, if you had to cancel your holiday due to your medical condition, your travelling companions on the same policy would also be covered which may not be the case if they had taken out a policy elsewhere.
Applying for circulatory conditions travel insurance could not be easier
You can go online to obtain a quote where you will be asked questions regarding your trip details and medical conditions.
Alternatively, call us on 02392 419 080. Our dedicated and friendly team are waiting to take your call.