Disability travel insurance
Free Spirit is one of the UK’s largest specialist travel insurance schemes which is dedicated to cover people with disabilities and pre-existing medical conditions. We cover a wide range of disabilities so that people can travel away from home with complete peace of mind.
Many standard travel insurance policies will exclude cover for disabilities and pre-existing medical conditions or will decline to offer cover for the declared condition after medical screening. This can lead to people travelling abroad without adequate cover and risking large medical bills.
Travel insurance for disabilities including:
Also included are benefits for aftercare at home following hospitalisation, personal accident, personal liability, money & documents, missed/delayed departure, legal expenses and winter sports option.
Please read the Insurance Policy for the full terms and conditions of this disability travel insurance cover to make sure it’s suitable for your needs.
Why choose Free Spirit to cover your disability?
- Most medical conditions and disabilities covered
- No upper age limit on Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip
- Choice of two cover options – Super and Super Duper
- Single trips covered up to 94 days (45 days if aged 76 years or over)
- Annual Multi-trip provides unlimited number of trips – travel up to 31 days per trip (Super) and 45 days (Super Duper)
- Fully interactive website including online medical screening
- Journey disruption / Airspace closure cover
- Loss or damage to medical aids and prescribed medications
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
Travelling companions can also be covered on Free Spirit, whether they have a pre-existing medical condition or not. By including your travelling companions on the same Free Spirit policy, you will ensure the whole party is covered. For example, if you had to cancel your holiday due to your medical condition, your travelling companions on the same policy would also be covered which may not be the case if they had taken out a policy elsewhere.
How to get your Free Spirit travel insurance for disabilities quote
Obtaining an instant quote and arranging cover with Free Spirit could not be easier.
Our fully interactive website includes online medical screening.
Alternatively, you can call us and speak to a friendly member of staff in our UK based call centre on 02392 419 080.