Heart conditions travel insurance
Free Spirit is specifically designed to cover people who are seeking travel insurance covering their medical condition and history, including heart conditions.
Free Spirit is one of the UK’s largest specialist travel insurance providers in this field.
You can be assured that Free Spirit heart conditions travel insurance are covering you before and during your trip; including cancellation cover and emergency medical cover including repatriation with a dedicated 24-hour emergency medical assistance helpline to help when you need it most.
Many standard travel insurance policies will exclude cover for cardiovascular conditions or will decline to offer cover for the declared condition after medical screening. This can lead to people travelling abroad without adequate cover and risking large medical bills.
Also included are benefits for aftercare at home following hospitalisation, personal accident, personal liability, money & documents, missed/delayed departure, legal expenses and winter sports option.
Please read the Insurance Policy for the full terms and conditions of these heart conditions travel insurance cover to make sure it’s suitable for your needs.
Most importantly, make sure your heart condition is fully covered!
Why choose Free Spirit to cover your heart condition?
- Most medical conditions and disabilities covered
- No upper age limit on Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip
- Choice of two cover options – Super and Super Duper
- Single trips covered up to 94 days (45 days if aged 76 years or over)
- Annual Multi-trip provides unlimited number of trips – travel up to 32 days per trip (Super) and 45 days (Super Duper)
- Fully interactive website including online medical screening
- Journey disruption / Airspace closure cover
- Loss or damage to medical aids and prescribed medications
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
Travelling companions can also be covered on Free Spirit, whether they have an existing medical condition or not. By including your travelling companions on the same Free Spirit policy, you will ensure the whole party is covered. For example, if you had to cancel your holiday due to your medical condition, your travelling companions on the same policy would also be covered which may not be the case if they had taken out a policy elsewhere.
Applying for Free Spirit travel insurance for heart conditions
Go online and complete the medical screening questions to obtain a quotation.
Alternatively, call us on 02392 419 080 and speak to our friendly and dedicated team.